With just minimal care, you can have fresh and attractive rose flowers for years. This is one significant advantage over our fresh rose collections that require sunlight, fertilizer, and a lot of water to stay bright and beautiful.
• You’ll need to dust your everlasting rose collection with our specially-made flower duster, a hairdryer, or a tissue. You need to be careful not to exert too much pressure on the rose petals; else you’ll damage them.
• Avoid exposing your everlasting rose collection to direct sunlight. Adhering to this will help your flowers to maintain their luster and freshness without looking discolored and withered.
• Keep your flowers away from water and humid places. Also, you should avoid getting your rose flowers wet as much as possible.
• Avoid squashing, bending, or pressing the flowers; else you may damage the rose petals. The petals are the most delicate part of the flower and can be damaged when you apply too much pressure on them.
• Do not take them away from the luxury box. Apart from enhancing the whole rose collection, the box is also instrumental in keeping them safe and fresh.
• Do not place anything on the rose as they might damage and crush the beautiful petals.
If you adhere to these precautions, you’ll get the best from your everlasting roses.