With just minimal care, you can have fresh and attractive rose flowers for years. This is one significant advantage over our fresh rose collections that require sunlight, fertilizer, and a lot of water to stay bright and beautiful.
• You’ll need to dust your everlasting rose collection with our specially-made flower duster, a hairdryer, or a tissue. You need to be careful not to exert too much pressure on the rose petals; else you’ll damage them.
• Avoid exposing your everlasting rose collection to direct sunlight. Adhering to this will help your flowers to maintain their luster and freshness without looking discolored and withered.
• Keep your flowers away from water and humid places. Also, you should avoid getting your rose flowers wet as much as possible.
• Avoid squashing, bending, or pressing the flowers; else you may damage the rose petals. The petals are the most delicate part of the flower and can be damaged when you apply too much pressure on them.
• Do not take them away from the luxury box. Apart from enhancing the whole rose collection, the box is also instrumental in keeping them safe and fresh.
• Do not place anything on the rose as they might damage and crush the beautiful petals.
If you adhere to these precautions, you’ll get the best from your everlasting roses.
For those living in the NYC metro-area (New York, New Jersey and Connecticut), we offer same day delivery on all orders placed before 12 pm EST. As you are checking out you are given the option to choose same day delivery.
Our Everlasting Rose Box arrangements ship either via UPS or FedEx depending on your location. All order placed be before the typical 4PM EST Cut Off Time will ship that same day, otherwise will be shipped out next business day. We do not ship to PO boxes.
For undelivered products due to change of address or wrong delivery address after processing your order will be delivered again with an additional delivery charge.Your order may take between 1 to 5 business days depending on the destination address.